MetroPROMISE® Return Policy
- MetroPCS customers activating a new device on a new line of service with MetroPCS who are dissatisfied with their new device or service may return their new device for a device and service refund. All returns must be made for reasons outside of warranty issues. This Return Policy does not apply when the device and monthly service are not purchased at the same location.
- MetroPCS customers who are dissatisfied with their MetroPCS branded or authorized accessories, purchased at a MetroPCS Corporate retail store, may return their accessories for a refund. All returns must be made for reasons outside of warranty issues.
- The device or accessory (i) must be returned to the original place of purchase within seven (7) days of purchase, be in “like new condition” and contain all original packaging and accessories, including the payment receipt; and (ii) the device must have less than one (1) hour of talk time. One hour talk time restriction does not apply to tablets or devices without voice capabilities.
- This Return Policy for devices is for new device activations only. Device upgrades are non-refundable and non-returnable under this policy, but may be covered by a limited manufacturer’s warranty, if applicable.
- Online customers must return the device and/or accessory to the Online Returns Center per the instructions included in the shipping package. Returns must be for reasons outside of warranty issues. The device must be returned within thirty (30) days of purchase with less than one (1) hour of talk time. One hour talk time restriction does not apply to tablets or devices without voice capabilities. The device must be returned in “like new condition” and contain all original packaging and accessories. MetroPCS stores cannot accept returns for devices and/or accessories purchased online. More information can be found under “Support” at metropcs.com.
- For the “Bring Your Own Device” program, there is no return, refund, or credit for a SIM card purchase or related service.
- There are no returns, refunds, or credits for monthly service, application download, and other fees.
- The National Retailer’s Return Policy governs purchases made at a National Retail location.
- There are no returns, refunds, or credits for any other item not listed above.
- For purchases made at T-Mobile authorized retailer stores, T-Mobile’s service cancellation and return policies apply.
Customers who wish to purchase a new device in-store or online within 90 days of their last new device purchase on a line of service must pay the full suggested retail price.
Returned Payment Policy
If your check, electronic funds transfer payment, including debit or Automated Clearing House payment, or any other payment is dishonored or returned, we may charge you up to $35 or the maximum amount allowed under applicable law, and we may also generate a draft or electronically debit your account for any fee amount due, all as allowed by law.