Call any of the 48 contiguous states and Puerto Rico as much as you like. All of our unlimited plans include unlimited long distance.
Some phone numbers (i.e., chat lines and certain multi-party/group services) are no longer allowed under Unlimited Local Calling. To check your phone number, please enter it in the box provided and then press "Search".
1. Unlimited Long Distance ("LD") Services provided by MetroPCS is intended for your personal use and not for commercial use or for resale. Loaning or renting your handset to third parties for their use is not considered personal use. We will presume certain usage, dialing, or calling patterns indicate that you are not using the LD service for your personal use and we reserve the right to suspend, terminate or restrict your services within no prior notice. If you believe that we are in error, you may contact customer service at 1-888-8metro8 and depending on the circumstances we may reactivate your LD Service. However, if the usage, dialing or calling patterns we deem connote non-personal use continues, we reserve the right to suspend, terminate or restrict your services within no prior notice and not allow you to reactivate service.
2. MetroPCS LD Services is available only while you are in MetroPCS’ Service Areas and may not work in areas served by our roaming partners.
3. MetroPCS’ LD Service allows you to place calls to select destinations in the continental United States and Puerto Rico. It will not allow you to place calls to all destinations. MetroPCS’ LD Service is not a substitute for all long distance services. MetroPCS’ LD Service excludes certain call types such as calls to non-geographic and premium numbers. The destinations which are available may change without notice. Enter the phone number above to determine if it is included. Please see a local store for details.
4. Long Distance telephone service is provided by third-party carriers, many of whom MetroPCS does not have any contractual relationship or service level agreements. In addition, the service provided by these third parties may not be the same as service provided by other long distance carriers. In some cases, the LD Service also may be provided using voice over Internet Protocol ("VoIP") to certain destinations. Events beyond our control may affect our service, such as power outages, fluctuations in the Internet, or maintenance. Accordingly, we provide our LD services on a best efforts basis.
5. By using MetroPCS LD feature you acknowledge and agree to the MetroPCS Terms and Conditions of Service. By using MetroPCS LD feature, you acknowledge, represent and agree that you will not use the MetroPCS LD feature, including without limitation, for commercial purposes beyond personal use, or to call, host, establish or maintain Chat Lines and certain multi-party/group services. MetroPCS rates, services, and features are subject to change. Coverage and services not available everywhere.